- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Serves 8
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks, (or one 14.5-ounce can chunks packed in juice, drained)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a food processor, combine pineapple chunks, milk, and sugar; pulse until almost smooth, with some chunks of pineapple remaining.
- Pour half the mixture into a medium bowl (or a glass measuring cup for easy pouring). Pulse remaining mixture until completely smooth; add to mixture in bowl.
- Divide evenly among eight 3-ounce molds or paper cups, and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 2 weeks (cover with plastic wrap).
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
Scroll To Top